Friday, September 12, 2008

Newest Member of the Republican Party

Cuddles has decided to join the Republican Party with a little help from Jeremy. While in Ruidoso, we came across this cute little dog boutique. Cuddles came away with new doggy shampoo, smelly good spray, and two little doggie shirts. At least we opted out of the doggy tutus and dresses (for now).However, she does have a Halloween costume waiting for her. A little overboard- Nah:)
Here is the princess sporting her new Republican shirt

And the I love pink shirt courtesy of mom and Syd

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He is SO going to hear from me on the dog clothes. I think he needs to quit giving me a hard time now. He has crossed over to the doggie side and I'm so proud.

Amanda said...

I'm not 100% either party but I think poor Cuddles should be able to pick her own party. Maybe she's an independent! I'll have to work with her a little! We really want to see you guys too! We should all get in touch this weekend and plan something.